Dreams do come true ♥

Dreams do come true ♥

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Superwoman No More

Someone taught me to become spontaneous because life is full of surprises. I kinda thought I was being spontaneous already. But suddenly, something happened that not even in my wildest imagination would ever crossed. 

I was not as devastated as my friends were, and I was trying to keep my cool. But now, as reality is already hitting me, I am starting to feel indifference. Starting to feel vulnerable and lost. The human nature in me is already striking. I can’t hold my emotional shield any longer. It is that moment that I can’t even ride a joke I throw to myself and worst thrown by my friends toward me, our friendly inside jokes. 

I know and I strongly believe that this trial shall pass and I don’t even have a single doubt on what God has in store for me. But one thing I have to surpass right now, is this emotional battle I am going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment