Dreams do come true ♥

Dreams do come true ♥

Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Elephant Ride ♥


As an Elephant never forgets, I will also forever cherish the memories I had during my 22 days in Kerala, India. Savoring the natural beauty of God’s own country and at the same time strengthening the bond of friendship with my Twin Tara Tojo Alex. It was indeed one of the best days of my life.
Meet our well behaved Elephant KAMALA

Kamala is also a camera freak like us lifting up her trunk to pose for a picture

Twin monkeys on top of the elephant

happy and worry free

Nostalgic to be reunited with my Indian Twin again

Happiness is an understatement 

Twinsis candid expression here is so priceless

Tara: GEL ENOUGH!!!!!
Gel: Tara please just one more. last one promise  
Kamala and her monkey chechis :p 

Tara and Gel: Kamala please behave okay? don't move until we get a good picture with you  

1 comment: